Wednesday, July 05, 2023

When You Break Through the Clouds - Songs of the God Man: Volume One



           1                                  6
I will trust, I’ll not put my trust in princes
            4                               1    5
I will trust in that King to come
           1                                  6
I will hope, I’ll not put my hope in this age
            4                                 1      5
I will hope, In that coming dawn

                      1
When you break, 
                                                      4
when you break through the clouds
                              3
with a glorious shout 
                      5             4                1     5
I’ll sing my God my Lord my Christ


           1                                    6
I will sing, I’ll not sing the songs of this age
             4                                 1    5
I will sing about that age to come
           1                                   6
I will pray, I’ll not pray for temporal delight 
            4                          1                 5
I will pray for You to Come! (Oh Come!)

1-5-4-1-5 throughout
Hallelujah you make all things new

No comments:

Blog Archive